Friday, March 25, 2011

Micah Phillip




Yesterday, my sister, Michele and her husband, Tom, welcomed into their family their newest little one, Micah!!






Many of you may remember that he's joining big brothers, Nicky (4) and Sammy (2), who were soooo excited to meet their baby brother last evening.








My heart is so full as I hold this tiny precious gift that it's sometimes hard to put it all into words.







He's so tiny and beautiful and truly a miracle, as all of our children are, in his own special way.







He was a bit of a surprise, but I think sometimes the surprises in our lives are better than anything we could have planned!







Thankfully we were home this time and able to snuggle him lots already!! (We were in China when Sammy was born two years ago!)








Enjoy this little glimpse of our nephew......I know I will:)


















No comments: