Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's That Time





It's that wonderful time of the year when the morning air is crisp and cool and the leaves are beginning to change!







The season for campfires and hot apple cider....







Pumpkin pies and hot chocolate with marshmallows!







The time for collecting corn stalks from the fields for decorating our front porches....







And placing our tree stands in the hopes of getting the big one this year!







It's Mommy's favorite season by far......







When the pumpkins are ripening and










And the old familiar hay bale has found it's way back beside our front door:)







Oh, how I plan to savor every moment of it!

2 comments:

shelley said...

my favorite time of year. harvest moon festival tonite....we are so cloudy and rainy here we probably won't see the moon.

Thanks for keeping the blog....I love to see pics and hear stories about your two babes.

Anonymous said...

I love this post and all the pictures! This is my favorite time of year.