
Our household is a flurry of beach bound activity this week with our summer vacation only three days away already! Yesterday I got the official okay from my surgeon to leave town (YEAH!!), and so now Mommy is busy busy busy packing and preparing for our much anticipated trip. Aside from not having quite as much pep as usual, I feel fantastic compared to a month ago and am so thankful to be on the mend. Peanut and SuSu are thrilled, too, to have Mommy back in full swing, and are nearly bouncing off the walls with excitement for the beach. It surprises me how busy I feel, and I haven't even returned to work yet. Praise God I have a few more weeks off because I think Mommy will need a bit of a siesta after we come back home!
You may not hear much from me for awhile, but rest assured we're doing well and enjoying our last week of school:)
2 comments:
Hooray for the beach! I hope you get some relaxation time there.
I can't wait to see your beach pictures!
Post a Comment