Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homeland/Wuxi Reunion 2011!!





To all our long lost traveling companions from March/April 2009, also known as "The Nanjing 8", and to all of our fellow Homeland and Wuxi adoption friends, we're having a reunion this summer in Hershey, PA!! We want as many of you as can possibly come to join us at the home of the Dinellos on Saturday July 30th (time to be announced), so we're posting the date early with the hopes that you can make travel plans. If you were in our travel group, I'll be sending you some more detailed information in the mail soon, but you can also contact me via email or on facebook. You can also contact Amy Dinello or Flamingo Mama if you're in touch with them regularly. Amy has generously opened her home to all of us for the party, and has even offered to set up some serious water slides to keep the kiddos entertained while we all catch up! There are some really nice hotels in the Hershey area, including one very close to the Dinellos, if you're traveling a longer distance. We will get this information out to all of you shortly, as I know how busy summertime is. Also, I want to stress that this is not just limited to our travel group, but to all of you who have adopted through Homeland or from Wuxi! What a blessing it will be to see/meet all of you and see how your children and families have changed and grown over the past two years. It still amazes me that it will two years in March since we first met Our Wuxi Girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been TWO years! I'm so excited for you all - I hope you have a great turn-out and have a really special time reconnecting and sharing these past two years with eachother.

shelley said...

Susu's picture is EXACTLY how I feel. Can't wait!!!