Our dear SuSu,
We know that you're afraid.
We sense that you're holding back.
And yet we see the aching in your eyes.
Feel the longing in your hugs.
We know how desperately you want to let go. To let us love you and cherish you and shelter you from all that you're scared of.
And how we want that for you, sweet girl. With all of our hearts we pray that for you. We trust that it will come. Slowly. In time. His time. Each day we it a tiny bit more. You're beginning to believe. Believe that you belong. That you're cherished beyond measure. That you're loved so dearly by a family here on earth, but, evenmoreso, by your Father in heaven.
You have overcome so much. Have blossomed and come alive before our very eyes. We have witnessed miracles in your life time and again. We know we cannot rush you. You will come to us in your own time. Yet know that we will always wait for you. And love you where you are. And know that the miracles we have seen are nothing compared to what lies in store for you. This we believe.
Love,
Babba, Momma & Peanut
3 comments:
I'm tearing up - this was beautiful. My heart goes out to SuSu.
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
I've always enjoyed coming to your blog because I value your faith and honesty.
The same faith and honesty that shines through this post.
I'm wondering if you'd allow this post to be reposted on "We Are Grafted In" (www.wearegraftedin.com) It is a Christian adoption website/forum and I think many of it's readers would be blessed by this post. If you would allow it, all we would need from you is a picture and a brief biography. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
STephanie (smurphy28@juno.com)
Post a Comment