
Along the way, we've found some wonderful verses about adoption and our children! We wanted to share them with others as an encouragement and inspiration.
Isaiah 43:5-7
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, 'Give them up!' and to the south, 'Do not hold them back. Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth-everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, who I formed and made."
James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep onself from being polluted by the world."
Psalm 68:6a
"A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families."
1 Samuel 1:26-27 (Hannah speaking about her son, Samuel)
"And she said to him, 'As surely as you live, my Lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the Lord. I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him'."
Psalm 127:3
"Children are a gift from the Lord."
No comments:
Post a Comment